With an increase in messaging and social media platforms, chatbots have become the most talked-about subject, but very few organizations make use of this automated process. Chatbots make replies come easier and faster than manual processes which might take longer. Moreover, chatbots can reply even if you are offline and off business hours. In this article, we will be discussing in brief about benefits of chatbot Integration in your online digital marketing strategies.
Businesses have begun to take the smart way by moving digital and digitalizing the experiences for users. This not only makes the user experience brighter but also eases the chores at the internal level. Taking the wise learnings from 2020, businesses have adopted digital strategies in 2021 with a large share of companies i.e. 89% of the total have marked their digital presence.
Benefits of Chatbots Integration
Here are a few benefits of integrating the chatbots in your digital strategies and making sure that you don’t miss out on any small or big conversation:
- A support agent can not be present 24*7 and that’s where chatbots make the work easier by replying instantly and keeping the communication on point.
Chatbots can Smoothen the Process
- One who is in a search of answers to their questions might not like the long waiting time and chances may exist where he/she chooses to drop-out. In such cases, a chatbot can smoothen the process by replying instantly and cutting down the wait time.
Placing Orders with Chatbots Became Easy
- E-commerce can make good use of chatbots by automating the bookings assistance and avoiding the manual assistance to get the bookings done faster. As per a study, 47% of the users prefer placing orders with the help of chatbots.
Can Personalize the Communication with Chatbots
- Chatbots can be further modified for offering personalized and comforting communication and making the processes easier.
- A study says that large businesses go on spending around $1.3 Trillion towards customer services. Efforts extend towards hiring, salaries, training, and infrastructure and go on till a long process. Chatbots can save these costs by up to 30% and if worked properly on then can be low maintenance with little to no modifications in the longer run.
Increase In Customer Engagement
- Chatbots similarly increase customer engagement by fastening the response time and delaying the replies. The faster the replies, the better are the actions. Slow communication can lead to a change in the customer’s decision whereas fast replies can lead the customers towards positive action and appreciate your paced-up services ahead. This can also bring in the word of mouth marketing and good customer service support from the user’s end.
- Chatbots are an excellent time-saver. Many times, queries are petty but get lost in the teams and remain unsung forever. Chatbots can offer first-level support by filtering the requests and solving the issues if small or escalating them in a proper manner if required an upper-hand. Artificial Intelligence (AI) chatbots increase efficacy and productivity by providing faster support. A study says that if chatbots are wisely incorporated then they are meant to save more than $8 billion per year by 2022.
Eased Down Human Processes
- Also, to be noted, chatbots are here to ease the work of customer service agents and not result in the decline of such agents. Around 85% of the operations can be handled by chatbots leaving the rest 15% to human agents. This way human processes are eased down in many ways and they also have support to rely on.
These are a few benefits that Digitalized Era and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbots offer. Chatbots are assistance to the human agents and not their replacement.
Let us know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions that can leverage the processes.
For further related queries, feel free to reach us at:email@example.com
For more such updates follow us on Facebook